Wednesday, October 12, 2016

»LIFE THESE DAYS«


Hello, friends!
I hope today finds you in good health.
I'm sorry I haven't been present for awhile.
I was out of town for about 10 days.
Just got back yesterday .
And leaving again tomorrow!
I love being on the road,
traveling.
Its my favorite!
I'm barely being able to squeeze in a blog today.
Though I should be unpacking.
And re-packing, I wanted to make sure to write a blog for this week since I missed last week!
And I didn't want you all to think I stopped blogging or something! ;-)

I have had the wonderful opportunity to stay with my 95-year-old great-grandmother for awhile!
It was a wonderful time! Much laughter, and great memories were made!
I cherish the time I have with her very much!
She's forever making me smile and laugh!


Isn't she the cutest?
One lovely evening we went on a walk.



I now know where I really get my sass, stubbornness and attitude from! ;-)

Many nights of unforgettable dominoes, rummy and some marble game that I don't know the name of. ;-)



And tomorrow I'm planning to travel to TN!
I can't wait to see SO many friends and family!
Hopefully I'll do a blog post about the trip full of lots of fun photographs when I return!

A few other things:
I don't know about where you all live, but the weather here in northern FL is mighty pretty!
My coconut oil is now solid! { You coconut oil lovers understand :-) }

Open windows.
The nights call for a light sweater.
Fall decorations are out!
I just feel like happiness is in the air. ♥



 Today, in between trips, thankfully I got to spend this lovely day with one of my very best friends.
We stopped and picked wildflowers on the side of the road.
Then we went to the park and picnicked by the lake!
It was absolutely beautiful!
I couldn't have asked for a better day. 






Well, I guess there's a short update on my life, these days.
Grace and peace to all,
Elisabeth

5 comments:

  1. Love reading your posts.....love YOU❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your posts.....love YOU❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. We. It's must take after our grandmas... I have my grandma's craziness and bluntness. Lol. Yours looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete