Saturday, October 22, 2016

»HOPE«

This blog post was going to be about my trip to Tennessee.
But I changed my mind.

I'm not going to get in any political stuff.
But it's obvious, that this country has been and continues going downhill.
Real fast.
And it's just going to get worse.
No matter who gets elected this year.
We're screwed.
But that's not what I'm going to focus on.
I'm going to focus on the hope that I have.

Hope.
It seems as if there is none, at times.
But there is!
Jesus!
Jesus is the only hope.
No matter what happens, He is still in control.
We can always lean on, trust and put our hope in Jesus.
And doing so, you will be blessed!
Don't just take my word for it.

Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.”
Jeremiah 17:7

In this world, it's hard not to get discouraged.
But when you do start feeling that way,
Remember.
Remember that we can put all our hope in Jesus.
And He's got this.

Have a great evening,
~Elisabeth

3 comments: