Sunday, September 18, 2016

» WELCOME, INTRODUCTION «

9•18•16
Hello, everyone!!! First I'd like to welcome you to my blog! {Sorry for all the excitement, I've been wanting to do this for quite some time}
My name is Elisabeth, {yes, with an “S”!} I am 18 years old, I am a Christian. I'm from Illinois but currently living in Florida. I had an extremely difficult time moving here. God taught me so much about just trusting Him. But that's another story for another blog post.

I enjoy many little things in life, for example, writing, singing, painting, photography, laughing, rain, and sunshine, dancing, shopping, the sky, crocheting, spending time with family and friends, crafts, being outdoors, hiking, swimming, canoeing, and more. :-)

This blog will consist of all those lovely little things. 

I had a very hard time coming up with a name for my blog, because there are so many things I want to be blogging about. There aren't just a few subjects. So, I can't really sum up this blog other than saying “it's just my life.” My crazy, random, fun {most of the time} life.
I hope you enjoy all the fun, crazy, awesome adventures I share here.

I don't know how often I'll be posting on here. Hopefully at least once a week! If you have any suggestions on what you want me to blog about, just let me know!
I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!♥


"For Christ also suffered once for sin, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit."
~1 Peter 3:18~

6 comments: